|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 medium sweet onion sliced
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 1 small yellow squash sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup Francesco Rinaldi Three Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- Stir together dried tomatoes and ½ cup boiling water in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes. Drain, chop and set aside.
- Sauté onion, zucchini, squash and mushrooms in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp. Stir in tomatoes.
- Spread pasta sauce over crust. Top with vegetables and sprinkle with Italian blend cheeses.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden.