- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (8.9 oz) bag ricotta and spinach tortellini
- 1 (14 oz) can cannelloni beans, drained
- 1 (14 oz) can water packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 cups Francesco Rinaldi Tomato, Garlic & Onion Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Small pitted black olives to taste
- Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil and cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sauté garlic and onions in olive oil on medium-low heat.
- Cut the artichoke hearts into quarters.
- Drain tortellini thoroughly and put it back in the pot in which it was cooked. Add cannelloni beans, quartered artichoke hearts, sautéed garlic and onions and the 2 cups of sauce. (Add black olives if desired).
- Heat over medium-low heat and serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese to taste.