|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 8 ounces spaghetti uncooked
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen petite peas
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Francesco Rinaldi Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to your liking, adding peas to water during last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain well.
- In large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and crumble. Remove all but 2 tablespoons bacon fat from skillet. Sauté garlic in skillet for 1 minute. Add pasta sauce and simmer over low heat.
- Pour sauce over spaghetti and peas; toss gently. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese.