|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 lb cheese-filled ravioli uncooked
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Francesco Rinaldi Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese grated
- Stir together dried tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl. Let set for 30 minutes. Drain and cut into thin strips.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain well.
- Combine pasta sauce and pesto sauce in a saucepan. Simmer over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Toss ravioli with sauce and sun-dried tomatoes and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts. Serve immediately with grated Romano cheese.