|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ tsp dried thyme, or oregano
- 2 (24 oz.) jars Francesco Rinaldi Three Cheese Pasta Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lbs store-bought ravioli fresh or frozen
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- To prepare the sauce, in a large sauté pan, sauté the onion in olive oil until golden brown. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the thyme or oregano and Francesco Rinaldi® Three Cheese Pasta Sauce. Bring to a simmer. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the raviolis until al dente. Place a single layer of raviolis in a 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish, cover the raviolis with the sauce mixture and sprinkle with some mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Place another layer of raviolis and repeat with the sauce and cheese.
- Place the baking dish in oven and bake for 45 minutes to an hour. Serve.