|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 2 lbs bag of frozen french fries
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Francesco Rinaldi Three Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 3 oz sliced pepperoni (optional)
- Prepare the fries according to the package directions. Remove them from the oven.
- Mix pizza sauce and oregano together in a bowl; pour over fries.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce mixture and top with pepperoni slices. Sprinkle parsley over sauce and pepperoni.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.