Loaded Alfredo Fries
|Cook Time||20 mins|
- 1 15 oz jar Francesco Rinaldi Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1 bag Frozen Curly Fries
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 5 slices bacon
- Place frozen curly fries on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 15 minutes (or use directions provided on the back of package).
- While curly fires are baking, fry 5 slices of bacon in a frying pan. After fully cooked, drain fat and dry bacon with a paper towel to remove excess grease. Crumple bacon into bits into a bowl on the side.
- Remove fries from oven, but keep them on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and bacon bits on top. Drizzle 3 tablespoons of Francesco Rinaldi Alfredo Sauce on top.
- Place cookie sheet back in the oven for 3 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve with Francesco Rinaldi Alfredo Sauce on the side for dipping.