|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup Francesco Rinaldi Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup green peppers chopped in small cubes
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Press into muffin cups.
- Place 1 Tbsp of sauce in the bottom of each muffin cup. Sprinkle cheese and top with pepperoni and peppers.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan and serve immediately.