Spaghetti alla Carbonara
You know they like this one, but when was the last time you served it? What about tonight?
- Total: 30 min
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Servings 4
What you'll need:
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen petite peas
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Francesco Rinaldi® "Premium" Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make it:
Cook pasta according to your liking, adding peas to water during last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain well.
In large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and crumble. Remove all but 2 tablespoons bacon fat from skillet. Sauté garlic in skillet for 1 minute. Add pasta sauce and simmer over low heat.
Pour sauce over spaghetti and peas; toss gently. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese.