Easy Lasagna with Rinaldi Meat Sauce
During the hectic holiday season, here’s a time-saving dish that always hits the spot.
- Total: 50 min
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Servings 12
What you'll need:
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (For a healthier version use reduced fat)
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (24 oz.) jar Francesco Rinaldi® "Traditional" Meat Flavored Pasta Sauce
How to make it:
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook noodles according to package directions; rinse and drain well.
Combine ricotta, mozzarella and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper in large bowl. Pour about ½ cup pasta sauce on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Arrange 4 lasagna noodles lengthwise over sauce, overlapping the edges. Spread ⅓ of cheese filling over noodles and cover with 1 cup pasta sauce. Repeat layer of noodles, cheese and pasta sauce twice ending with pasta sauce. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
Cover and bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Allow to stand 10 minutes before cutting.